We have been providing our services for many years to a diverse range of industry sectors including Oil and Gas, Energy (new build and outages), Construction, Mechanical, Civil and Marine Engineering, Production, Warehousing, Transport, Legal and other undertakings. In addition, we have carried out commissions for financial, educational, architectural and other service industries & professions.
From routine compliance matters in low risk office environments to managing critical safety issues in high risk environments such as construction, shutdown, outages and maintenance we are very likely to be able to offer the skills and expertise necessary to efficiently manage and deliver your requirements.
If we cannot do it or have not got the specific key personnel to carry out your requirements, we will tell you from the outset.
As Chartered Safety and Health practitioners we can help you with the following core requirements:
- Confined Space compliance
- CDM 2015
- Construction safety management
- COSHH assessments
- Policy Documents and Contractor PQQ
- Safety Management Systems
- Noise at Work
- Risk Assessments (general & specific)
- Vibration (HAVS)
- Work Equipment assessments (PUWER)
- Office Safety
- Asbestos Awareness
- Contractor Management - Power Generation, Outages, construction and other shut -downs
- Electricity at Work
- Fire Assessments
- Lifting Equipment (LOLER)
- Manual Handling
- Permit to Work
- Site Safety Management (for client and contractor)
- Safety Induction and Training
- Stress Awareness
- Work at Height
There is no doubt that fines are increasing for even minor breaches of the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 and supporting Regulations. In more severe cases when death has occurred as a result of work activities individuals have been sent to prison. It is true that some businesses never recover from crippling fines and adverse publicity.